Hearing Aid Styles
IN-THE-EAR HEARING AIDS
- It copes better than ITC aids in background noise.
- It is more manageable for those with limited dexterity.
- The larger size makes is suitable for all types of hearing losses, including severe or profound
- The size and fit makes it less likely to whistle.
- The larger size means more space for a loop system (telecoil).
remote hearing service
Other Hearing Aid Styles
What our patients say about our services
MAKE A BOOKING
Alternatively, you can call us on:
Phone: 03302 23 25 27
115A Lapwing Lane,
Manchester M20 6UR
9.00am – 8.00pm
By Appointment Only
60 Seymour Grove,
Manchester M16 0LN